InvestorGroup will make sure any property is affordable and the investment sustainable
No "hands on" required from your side – We do all the work for you!
At InvestorGroup our aim is to empower our clients to reach their ultimate financial potential. We pride ourselves with confidence upon our depth of knowledge and in giving the highest level of service.
Affordable and sustainable property investment
InvestorGroup are very selective in choosing the right property asset for each person depending on their circumstances.
Investors need to invest in areas where jobs and population are increasing. There must be a low vacancy rate, the rents of the properties must be affordable to the community- affordable rents mean easier to rent out.
Whilst there is a strategic place for negative geared property, we must be be able to identify an acceptable timeline for the property become cash flow positive. The area should also have a large percentage of owner occupiers rather than renters.
By purchasing a new home on an average size block of land in growing areas usually in new estates you achieve high land content, higher rental yield and maximum depreciation benefits. This all adds up to having a manageable investment that will have good long term growth, less maintenance and will always be more affordable to hold.
Most real estate agents sell properties they happen to have for sale in their district. As a result the investor often receives a very high negative cash flow on the property, with a low rental yield and/or little depreciation benefits when purchasing a previously owned property.
See the importance of your strategies around positive cashflow or negative geared property in your portfolio
Our Modus Operandi - Property research in growth areas, with emphasis on:
- Area profile
- Population forecast
- Interstate and international migration
- Government spending on infrastructure
- Local council and state government strategy
- Local economy and employment
- Housing supply and demand
- Recent sales
- Rental demand and returns
- Professional research data through Residex, ABS, RPData, and various local government Reports
- Relationship with some of Australia’s largest builders and developers
- Full turnkey investor inclusions on all properties (landscaping, blinds, appliances etc.)
- Source and oversee construction of new house and land packages
- Supervise property management
- Prepare landlord insurance
- Provide depreciation schedule
- Manage all communications between our clients and our alliance professionals
We assist Property Investors with:
- Education on how to invest in property
- Determine if you are in a position to start investing
- Prepare a strategy to determine how many properties you might require in retirement
- Negotiate with agents/builders
- Oversee the rental property management
- Prepare a pre-approved loan from finance of your choice
- Source investments that suits your specific needs
- Property law and conveyancing