NRAS North Lakes
|Market rent||$390 p/wk|
|NRAS contribution||$213.73 p/wk (paid annually)|
|Yield inc. NRAS||6.14220%|
Expression of interest
Fill in the form below to get more information about this property.
The project is situated within South East Queensland's progressive and developing Northern Growth Corridor, in which the State Government is investing in accommodating the increasing population and developing business opportunities.
Moreton Bay Regional Council is focused on the development of neighbourhoods featuring community centres, housing choice, transport and open space networks. North Lakes moulds perfectly with this vision to create communities that anyone would proudly call home.
North Lakes was released in a number of stages and the project complemented by premium facilities - residents will be treated to exceptional benefits both inside their new home and out.
Built to exacting standards, each home is designed to accommodate in enduring style, offering quality and convenience and maximising value.
North Lakes is an engaging, vibrant and energetic community that offers the very best in leisure, health, learning, business and employment opportunities.
Designed for easy living with parks, playgrounds, schools, a golf course and even its own Westfield, CostCo and IKEA, North Lakes is a premier master planned community.
AT A GLANCE: WHY NORTHLAKES?
Lifestyle & Recreation
- North Lakes Westfields, IKEA, CostCo (3 minutes away)
- North Lakes Resort Golf Course - one of the top ranking 18-hole championship golf courses designed by leading golf course designer Graham Marsh
- Aquatic centre with three pools - 80kms of bikeways and walkways 53 local and village parks and three district parks containing eight sports fields, playgrounds and BBQ areas
- Four major lake systems, 40 wetlands and 32 rain gardens
- 20 minutes to Redcliffes waterfront dining
- 30 minutes to fabulous beaches of the Sunshine Coast
- The Corso Civic Centre including a new regional library, learning centre, community centre, commercial office space and car parking.
- Close proximity to the Bruce Highway & M1.
- Located only 26 kilometres from Brisbanes CBD
- 20 minutes to both Brisbanes domestic & international airports
- Mango Hill Train Station & Newly opened Mango Hill East Train Station
- Fast tracked Petrie to Redcliffe rail link
- Easy access to the Glasshouse Mountains and the Sunshine Coast beaches
- Regular local bus trips run between North Lakes and Redcliffe, Rothwell, Mango Hill, Kallangur, Murrumba Downs, Petrie, Strathpine and Chermside
Education - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Education & Childcare Facilities
- North Lakes has been designed to ensure it provides excellent educational facilities for all ages, with six childcare centres, Bounty Boulevard State School, The Lakes College and North Lakes State College, St Benedicts College, St Benedicts Primary. Mango Hill
Growth for Brisbane's northern corridor.
- The northern corridor of Brisbane is a huge growth area of South East Queensland with a great lifestyle that attracts thousands of new residents every year.
- With North Lakes at its heart, Brisbanes New North is a highly sustainable destination with a vibrant mix of residential, commercial, retail, health, education and community facilities.
Queensland Government Statistician Office Northlakes Population projections:
Call 1300 67 27 28 to find out more or quickly register now on this page and we will contact you to talk about your investment objectives to refine what may best suit your personal circumstances.